Knitting, project 127. Date completed: 4/26/2007
The motivation for this project was to use the rest of the camo yarn leftover from the Camo Bikini Top and Camo Solider Hat.
Pattern: Modified instructions based on information from several sources:
- Bonne Marie Burns, Chic Beanie
- Roxi Willoughby, Lamb’s Ear Designs, pattern HT02
- Head size information from Ann Budd’s book, The Knitter’s Handy Book of Patterns
- Chart of head sizes from Bev Qualheim
- In addition, the Frugal Haus Quaker Ribbed Bottom Hat has a similar design, but with all the ridges stacked at the bottom
Yarn: 150 yds worsted yarn held double (75 yards bulky):
• Bernat Camouflage (100% Acrylic), 3.5 oz / 100 g, 195 yd / 175 m. Color #10483, Renegade (green/black/brown)
Notes: One size fits most. Knit for 16″ head but will stretch to fit 22″ head (Adult).