A note to regular readers: This blog may read like “The Smoothie Channel” for a while. I have been experimenting with having a green smoothie for breakfast instead of cereal with raisins. I won’t post the failures, such as blueberry-avocado, but just the good ones. Also, it’s hard to take appetizing photos of smoothies, so many of the smoothie posts won’t have pictures.
For green smoothie recipes:
- 1 cup baby spinach = 7 calories = 30 g = 1 oz
- So 2.5 cups baby spinach can be weighed on a kitchen scale as 75 g.
- 2 cups baby spinach = 60 g
- 1.7 cups baby spinach = 50 g
- 1.5 cups baby spinach = 45 g