It is my pleasure to share these patterns with the craft community. If you make one of these items, I would love to see a picture of it. These free patterns are not in the public domain.
YES: These patterns are free for your personal, individual use. Print out one copy of a pattern to work with, or save a pattern to disk for your personal use. The finished items that you make from one of my patterns are yours: feel free to keep them, sell them, donate to charity, or give them away. You may use these patterns more than once.
NO: You must not reformat these patterns for commercial use, and you must not sell or redistribute the patterns. You must not post the patterns or their accompanying photos and/or illustrations on another Web site.
Sharing: Everyone who uses these patterns needs to get their own copy of the pattern directly from this Web site. You are encouraged to share the link to the patterns. Any usage beyond this must be negotiated with the designer. Thank you for your help and your respect of copyright law.
- Crochet: Produce Bag (worsted cotton and an extra large hook make easy mesh)
- Crochet: Chunky Yarn Baby Blanket (Plymouth Encore Colorspun)
- Crochet: Denim Baby Blanket (stroller size, worsted yarn)
- Crochet: Purple Striped Baby Blanket (same basic pattern as the Chunky Yarn blanket, but with stripes)
- Crochet: One Ball Cotton Snood (Summer Cotton Snood)
- Crochet: Felted “Swedish” Hat (fits 19-inch head)
- Crochet: XL Kippah (fits 24-inch head)
- Knit: Garter Beanie (knit in the round)
- Knit: Top-Down Fiesta Beanie
- Crochet: Silky Mesh Scarf
- Knit: One Row (But Not One Skein) Keyhole Ascot
- Knit: The Fluffy Garter Scarf (15 sts on #15’s)
Utility Cloths (Dishcloths/Washcloths)
- Crochet: Diagonal Washcloth with Scallop Edge
- Crochet: Moderne Log Cabin Dishcloth
- Crochet: Seed-Stitch Baby Cloth
- Crochet: Shell-Stitch Washcloth
- Knit: Miter Square Four Patch Dishcloth